Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/16/2012

Hey Guys! It has been almost 3 months since i haven't updated from my first post! hahaha,well A LOT has happened! but first of all lets start by saying i am now living in San Francisco! I went from graduating High School, to leaving away for college all under two months!
I have to say i did have a lot of fun this past summer, although it was HOT, I enjoyed the time spent with the people I love!
Must I add, I learned so much these past months and i still am, not school wise but 'life' wise you can say.
I am really looking to find great friends here in S.F that enjoy doing the same activities as myself!
Also looking forward to start a modeling career on the side! modeling has been one of my biggest dreams, it never seemed reachable but you HAVE to make it so!
I will also try my hardest to update my lookbook.nu posts! I only have one!
Anyways,i really enjoy San Francisco weather!
The people are super nice as well! My roommates are all nice people.
I do miss my friends though, my best friend Ziggy and my friend Kiana! And of course, my family at home...

School has treated me fine! Teachers are great!

Another thing i have done this summer is cut my hair!
My attempt to look like Emma Watson's pixie.hahaha i really like it, but sometimes I see girls with looooong hair and I want it all back! but it will grow, with time!

Also, moving away has taught me that managing your budget is important. and I feel like i have been eating healthier! which is a PLUS! and a whooooole lot of walking! UP hills and DOWN hills!

Anyways, what have you guys been up to?! :) Have a great night everyone!
XOXO,
-Kikki;


No comments:

Post a Comment